For small businesses, slow paying customers can be a real nuisance. If you have too many of these, it can seriously harm your cash flow situation. It’s enough of a challenge to get customers in the first place. Then, you have to hope that they pay you promptly. This all too common predicament puts you in a difficult situation. You want to get paid but you also want to maintain good relations with your customers. If you pressure your customers too much you risk offending them.
On the other hand, the cash flow for a slow paying customer issue can make it hard for you to run your own business. Fortunately, there’s one reliable solution that lets you get paid promptly even when your customers are lagging behind. Invoice factoring is a service that actually finances slow paying customer invoices so you get cash when you need it.
Invoice Factoring Solves Cash Flow for Slow Paying Customer Problems
Invoice factoring is a process that solves the slow paying customer problem by letting you collect payment for your invoices up front. Invoice factoring companies purchase your accounts receivable in exchange for a fee. Your customers then pay the factoring company so you don’t have to wait around and worry if and when they’re going to pay. This arrangement works well for small and medium-sized businesses who want to improve their cash flow situation and overcome the stress of waiting for invoices to be paid.
Riviera Finance provides the following financial services to more than 20,000 customers each month:
- Cash Flow for Slow Paying Customers
- Invoice Factoring
- Small Business Finance Solutions
- Commercial Loans
- Working Capital Loans
- Freight Bill Factoring and more
How Riviera Finance Makes Your Business Stronger
If you’re thinking about working with a company that finances slow paying customer invoices, it’s important to do your research and choose wisely. Riviera Finance is a financial service company that’s been in business since 1969. They provide services such as invoice factoring to more than 25,000 customers in many industries. They provide instant credit approvals, making it possible to get paid for your invoices almost immediately. Here are some of the benefits of working with Riviera Finance:
- You never have to let a slow paying customer limit your cash flow as you get paid for invoices right away.
- Use improved cash flow to grow your business faster. You can invest in marketing, inventory or hire additional staff.
- Reduce your expenses. With invoice factoring, you no longer have to devote time and resources on collections. Your improved cash situation also allows you to negotiate better terms with suppliers.
- Improve your credit and financial situation. Meet your business’s financial obligations more easily. Keep up with everyday expenses such as payroll, utilities and supplies. Better cash flow lets you pay off bad debt which improves your credit rating.
Each business is a little different so the particular benefits depend on your needs and current situation. However, one thing that all businesses have in common is that improved cash flow improves their overall financial situation.
The Riviera Invoice Factoring Process
If you’re thinking about trying invoice factoring, you’ll be glad to know that it’s a simple process that only consists of a few steps.
- Sign up as a Riviera Finance client.
- Choose which invoices you want to submit for factoring.
- Supply your customers with the goods or services that they ordered.
- Get money transferred into your bank account in 24 hours!
- Let Riviera collect payments from your customers.
This is a reliable and hassle-free way to get paid, sparing you the ongoing trouble of pursuing customers to pay their invoices. Invoice factoring with Riviera Finance provides a convenient system for businesses to solve the persistent problem of slow paying customers.
To find out how to improve your business’s cash flow with invoice factoring, contact Riviera Finance today.