Boise, Idaho Invoice Factoring Office
Providing cash flow solutions and invoice factoring to businesses in: Boise, Idaho and surrounding areas.
If you have a business in Boise, ID and are looking for ways to improve cash flow, you should consider invoice factoring. Riviera Finance offers a variety of customized financing solutions that can help your business grow and meet its obligations. Let’s take a look at Riviera’s invoice factoring services.
Idaho Invoice Factoring Services
If you need invoice factoring in the Boise, Idaho area, Riviera offers flexible solutions that can help your business’s cash flow. Here’s a quick summary of how it works:
- Deliver your products or services to customers as you normally would
- Submit invoices to Riviera
- Riviera pays you within 24 hours after the transaction is verified
- Riviera collects payment from your customers
Invoice Factoring Terms to Know
Here are a few other terms related to invoice factoring that you should know.
- Freight Bill Factoring. Transportation or freight factoring allows trucking companies to collect payment on their freight invoices and boost cash flow.
- Business Financing. Invoice factoring is a type of business financing that’s an alternative to bank loans.
- Staffing or Payroll Funding. Factoring can help you meet your payroll obligations. You don’t have to worry about gaps in your ability to meet payroll while you wait for payment from customers.
- Accounts Receivable Finance. This is another type of financing that differs from invoice factoring in that you retain ownership of your invoices. You still collect payment immediately, but you’re using the invoices as collateral.
- Small Business Funding. Factoring is often more accessible and flexible for small businesses than traditional bank financing. Even newer businesses or those with less than perfect credit can be eligible for factoring. All you need to get started are verifiable accounts receivable.
Advantages of Invoice Factoring in Idaho
There are numerous benefits for using an Idaho invoice factoring company.
- Invest in your business. Invoice factoring helps your cash flow so you can make necessary investments such as inventory, staff, marketing or other areas.
- Eliminate bad debt. You can remove bad debt risk through customer credit guarantees with non-recourse factoring
- Reduce or eliminate collections. You can cut back on resources related to collections as the factoring company handles this for you.
- Get better terms from suppliers. Many suppliers offer cash discounts, letting you save money on expenses.
- Improve your credit. Invoice factoring doesn’t create any new debt for your business.
Why Choose Riviera Finance as Your Invoice Factoring Company?
There are several reasons to choose Riviera Finance as your invoice factoring company for Boise, Idaho area.
- Experienced and dependable. Our many satisfied customers over the years can vouch for our dependability. With 50 years of experience and 25 locations across the U.S. and Canada, we are well equipped to meet your needs.
- Get the cash advances you need, when you need it. We can factor invoices of all sizes and businesses from start-ups to $2 million in monthly revenue. You are in control, so you choose what invoices to factor.
- Personalized service. Riviera works with each business to find a financing solution that works best for you. Our local offices mean more personal service for our valued clients.
- Fast response and delivery. We have the fastest turnaround time in the industry. 24-hour funding is guaranteed.
Invoice factoring in Idaho can help your business grow. Contact Riviera Finance to learn more about invoice factoring and our other services.