Montana Invoice Factoring Office
Providing cash flow solutions and invoice factoring to businesses in: Helena, Billings, Bozeman and other cities in Montana.
Montana businesses that require financing should be aware of the services offered by Riviera Finance, a leader in providing invoice factoring and other alternative financing solutions for businesses of all sizes and in all industries. Invoice factoring in Helena, Billings and Bozeman, as well as other Montana locations, makes it possible to collect immediate cash for your invoices. Many businesses face cash flow challenges while they wait 30 days or even longer for customers to pay.
What Is Invoice Factoring?
Typically, businesses send out invoices and wait for customers to pay. As you probably know, not everyone pays promptly. You may have to spend some time making calls or sending emails to remind a customer to pay their invoices. All of this impedes your cash flow. Invoice factoring is an alternative way to handle invoicing that keeps money flowing consistently into your business. Here’s how invoice factoring in Helena, Billings, Bozeman and other Montana locations works when you’re a client of Riviera Finance.
- Select the invoices you want to factor
- Provide your products and services to your customers
- Collect payment from Riviera within 24 hours
- Your customers pay Riviera directly
Top Benefits of Invoice Factoring in Montana
Invoice factoring in Billings, Bozeman, Helena and other Montana locations helps your business in several ways.
- A financing option for small and new businesses. To get a bank loan you usually need experience and a solid credit rating. Factoring companies look more closely at your customers’ financials than yours.
- Boosts your cash flow without debt. Invoice factoring isn’t a loan so it doesn’t involve incurring any additional debt.
- Expand your business. When you have better cash flow, you can afford to invest in inventory, upgrade your equipment or technology, and increase your marketing efforts.
- Helps you build stronger credit. With better cash flow, you’ll be able to pay bills quickly which often results in better terms from suppliers. You’ll also be able to pay bills without using your available credit which can help to raise your credit rating.
- Lower expenses associated with collections. The more invoices you factor, the fewer resources you need for collections.
Why Choose Riviera Finance?
If you want to enjoy the full benefits of invoice factoring in Helena or other areas in Montana, make sure you choose the right invoice factoring company. Riviera Finance opened in 1969, has an excellent credit rating and has earned a profit throughout its history.
We’ve served over 1,400 clients in industries such as wholesaling, trucking, janitorial, security and many others. We provide the maximum possible funding for your business. We factor invoices of all amounts ranging from $10,000 to $1 million[CP1] . Riviera Finance helps businesses with many types of financing.
- Invoice Factoring
- Accounts Receivable Finance
- Freight Bill Factoring
- Small Business Loan Alternative
- Payroll Funding
- Small Business Funding
If you have a business in Montana, contact Riviera Finance to find out how we can help your business grow.