Phoenix, Arizona Invoice Factoring Office
Providing cash flow solutions and invoice factoring to businesses throughout Arizona including Phoenix, Mesa, Tucson and all surrounding areas.
Riviera Finance helps Phoenix businesses improve their cash flow with invoice factoring and alternative financing solutions. Many small and mid-sized businesses find it challenging to meet their cash flow needs. Traditional financing isn’t always available or may not be sufficient. Riviera works with all types of businesses in areas such as:
- Invoice Factoring
- Freight Bill Factoring
- Small Business Loan Alternative
- Staffing and Payroll Funding
- Small Business Funding
- Accounts Receivable Finance
With invoice factoring in Phoenix, Arizona, Riviera Finance lets you collect immediate cash for your invoices, so you run your business more efficiently.
The Riviera Process
Recent Invoice Factoring Fundings
Working Capital to Pay Suppliers
|Type Of Business:||Distribution|
|A family owned dairy distribution company, since 1989, was in need of working capital to pay their suppliers and maintain local deliveries. Their customers are local grocery stores and restaurants which they have long relationships with, but waiting 30 days for payment of invoices was tying up their cash flow. Riviera’s invoice factoring was the perfect solution to speed up their payments and allow them to continue to run their operations smoothly.|
Invoice Factoring in 5 Easy Steps
For invoice factoring in Phoenix, Arizona, the process is simple.
- Become a Riviera Finance client
- Deliver your products or services to customers as you normally would
- Submit invoices to Riviera
- Riviera pays you within 24 hours after the transaction is verified
- Riviera handles collections from your customers
We serve many Phoenix communities, so if you need invoice factoring in the Phoenix area, our El Paso invoice factoring office is available to help you find the financing solution that’s right for your business.
How Invoice Factoring in Phoenix Helps Your Business
Here are some of the top reasons to consider Riviera’s invoice factoring in Phoenix and for other nearby locations.
Better Cash Flow Strengthens Your Business
When you collect immediate cash for your invoices, you’ll have the ability to expand, purchase new inventory, fill more orders, meet payroll and pay suppliers.
Improve Your Business Credit and Financial Situation
Staying up to date with bills helps you improve your credit. Factoring doesn’t create any new debt, another advantage over loans. Improved cash flow may also help you establish more convenient payment terms with suppliers.
Save Money on Business Expenses
When you factor invoices, you don’t have to deal with collections. You can redirect your accounts receivable efforts to more productive tasks.
Advantages of Choosing Riviera Finance as Your Invoice Factoring Company
If you’re seeking invoice factoring in the Phoenix area, make sure you choose a factoring company you can trust. Here are some benefits of working with Riviera.
- Quick response and delivery. Riviera provides the fastest turnaround times.
- Experienced and dependable. With 50 years of experience and 25 locations across the U.S. and Canada, Riviera has the resources to provide you with the service and support you need. Our many satisfied customers over the years vouch for our dependability.
- Flexible and personalized service. Riviera works with a wide variety of clients in industries such as transportation, wholesalers, printing, manufacturers and many others. We factor invoices of all sizes from $10,000 to $2 million per month.
Invoice factoring in Phoenix is one of the best ways to boost your business’s cash flow so you can expand more quickly. If you have a business in Arizona, find out how invoice factoring with Riviera Finance can help your business grow.