If you’re looking for helpful information on small business resources, such as accounting, consulting, recruiting, legal or others, there are a lot of great business resources available. The list of small business advice resources could go on forever, but we’ve picked a few in each category we think are worth mentioning.
As small businesses grow and evolve, they are going to need new resources and partners to rely on and work with in order to continue business growth. Here are some resources for small business advice and help.
Accounting, Bookkeeping or Tax Services
Every successful small business needs to have a good accounting, bookkeeping or tax partner in order to follow state and federal regulations and ensure positive cash flow. Here are a few resources you could use.
- Capital Objective, Inc.– Offers accounting services and working capital solutions for small businesses
- Analytix Solutions – Accounting & Bookkeeping Services– Offers accounting, bookkeeping and tax services, along with other business support services
- Deloitte– Auditing, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services
- Jackson Hewitt– Audit, tax and consulting services
Business Consulting Services
Business consulting services can help you with business process, start up help or general business best practices. Here are a few resources you may want to use.
- Small Business Association (SBA) – Offers support for business plan, general business practices and other free resources
- Small Business Development Center – Each state has their own center with free resources for small business owners and entrepreneurs
- SCORE– Online business workshops and podcasts, free mentoring and other business resources
- Business USA – Start a business wizard is an online tool that helps you prepare an action plan to start your new business
Most small businesses will need legal advice at one point or another. Here are a few online legal services.
- Free Advice– Free advice on small business law
- FindLaw– FindLaw has a large database of lawyers in your area
- Nolo– Free legal information, law books, legal software and legal forms
Staffing and Recruiting Services
As businesses grow it can be hard to find the right people to join your team. Here are some staffing and recruiting resources.
- Aerotek– Global leader in recruiting and staffing
- Frontline Source Group– Specialized temporary staffing agency and direct hire
- Kelly Services– Outsourcing and consulting services
Web Design and Digital Marketing
In today’s world, it’s important to have a quality website and digital marketing help in order to continue business growth and generate new business. Here are some businesses that specialize in website design and marketing.
- Gravitate Design Studio– Custom web and print design solutions
- Wix – Free website builder that allows you to select a template and build a website
- Semper Fi – Offers design, development and support for WordPress websites
- Moxie Digital – Digital marketing strategy and management, such as SEO, PPC, Social Media and Content Marketing
For most business owners, finding quality partners may be a hard task. It’s not always easy to know what services you need and who to work with. Riviera Finance has partnered with small business for more than 40 years to help them manage cash flow with invoice factoring services.
See how easy it is to sign up as a Riviera client and get paid in 24 hours!